Over my private Twitter feed for subscribers only (@charityhedge) you will see my market reads, trades and discussion of market developments as I discuss current investment and trading strategy and opportunities as they arise with subscribers.
I NEVER delete any Tweets or in any way doctor the feed. You can read the entirety of the stream since inception in 2015 by downloading the file below. I update it quarterly. Please review it to see if it would be of help to you. You will see the information I provide to help you think about how the various pieces of the market puzzle fit together, the types of instruments I trade and the type of trades I structure and the reasoning behind them.
Please take some time to read it and please do not subscribe without having done so. The contents are exactly what I provide, day in day out. Please do not expect me to start providing something different, it will not happen. If you do not find it useful, please do not subscribe as it will be a waste of everyone's time.
1. Download the file below by double clicking on the icon below. You will see it downloading in the bottom left corner of your browser, it is over 600MB and will take several minutes.
2. Locate the downloaded file in your Downloads folder and Right Click on the downloaded file and select "Extract All" from the menu options. You must extract all files!
3. Select your Desktop as the desired destination for the unzipped files and then press Start. This is because all the files need to be together.
4. The unzipping process will take a few minutes, then simply double click on the "Your Archive" file with the Chrome logo, to view every tweet and comment in your Chrome browser. I use Chrome and the viewing process works best there.
Naturally, all this has to be done on a PC.
How I suggest you examine the file:
1. Scroll to periods when the markets were interesting/volatile and/or during which you struggled in your own trading/investing.
2. Examine my tweets from those periods and see if they would have helped you understand what was happening and WHY.
3. See if my levels and explanations were instructive and if any trades put on during those periods had interesting structure and good risk/reward characteristics against what actually happened.
Updated July 2021
Next Update: October 2021
I also post market research from various houses that I find useful, for subscribers to view daily and compare to my ideas and thought processes, so that they can get a balanced opinion of market expectations. Samples from previous months are available below: