WHO SHOULD NOT SUBSCRIBE
1. Complete Novice Traders. We are not a nursery. You won't understand what is going on or why we are taking/advising a particular course of action.
2. If you are trading a very small account. Your volatility of returns will be much higher than ours. We would not advise anyone with less than at least $100,000 in their account (and preferably MUCH more) to mirror our trading.
3. Pure daytraders. We rarely daytrade. We could not really care less about the next 5 tick move in any contract.
4. People who only trade one contract. We trade everything, from currencies, to bonds, to equities. If you are only comfortable trading one contract, we are not for you.
5. People who do not understand or do not wish to trade options. They are an integral part of our approach.
6. People who want to trade dozens of times per day. Trading is a serious business and good trades come up rarely. We trade a few times per month, but always try to capture big trends, in SIZE. Trading is playing defense 90% of the time and offence only when the rare opportunities provide themselves.
7. People who do not think long term. If your aim is to make money each and every day...find someone else who thinks they can show you how. Odds are your account will not survive the experience.
8. People who are not comfortable with holding overnight positions. We hold ours for days, weeks or even months.
9. People who only want to argue about the markets. We explain the rationale behind all trades and how they fit in our macro view. If you do not agree, we respect that. But do not want to endlessly argue the toss with you. The P/L will show who is right.
10. We know from experience that most people are complete time wasters who want immediate gratification and something for nothing. It will not happen here. Save yourself the bother. And the money.
If you do not qualify, please do NOT subscribe. We do not wish to waste your time or money, please do not waste ours. I really don't know how to make this plainer.
Who should subscribe?
1. If you want to learn how to spot excellent risk/reward trade characteristics, regardless of outcome. It is a game of odds, play them well.
2. If you want to learn patience not to chase trades but let them come to you.
3. If you want to learn not to overtrade but to look for that excellent pitch. Only.
4. If you want to learn better trade structure which minimizes outlay and loss but has the same profit potential as a simple directional trade.
5. If you want to learn how all market movements are co-ordinated between FX, risk and fixed income.
IF You Qualify:
Simply fill in the application form below. Once your MONTHLY payment has been processed, I will be notified automatically. After successful submission, simply go to the Twitter account @charityhedge and ask to FOLLOW. You will be accepted within a few minutes.
If you have any difficulties or questions, please email me.
Follow all the trading.
Charts and trade logic